Here’s me in 30 seconds:
- I live in New York City (originally from London)
- You’ll usually find me at the intersection of education, entertainment and entrepreneurship:
- I’m a consultant, advisor and coach to entrepreneurs & executives working in the creative & digital economy
- I work with companies to help them design & deliver experiential learning programs, and build digital products
- Find out what I’m doing now
- Read my full bio
- Get in touch with me
Want to learn more? Here’s me in a couple of minutes:
photo by Isaac Rosenthal for Swan Feather.
I’ve spent the majority of my career working at the intersection of creativity, business and technology with a wide variety of talented and ambitious people.
Currently I’m based in New York and shuttle between there, London and a few other places too.
There are 4 main areas that underpin what I’m interested in:
I’m exploring where these areas can be fused, remixed and reimagined.
Companies usually hire me to do one (or more) of these things:
- envision, build, launch and grow new ventures and products
- design and run professional development programs
- curate and connect talent
I often get involved when companies, people or projects are going through a period of discovery, growth or change. Maybe it’s something to do with being INFJ.
During my career I’ve spent several years in the music industry as a talent agent, publisher, entrepreneur and (occasional) DJ; been a project manager at digital advertising agencies; and worked with a range of technology startups across health & fitness, media, entertainment and ecommerce.
Outside of work some of the things I enjoy include:
- Boxing (southpaw)
- Music (techno, post-punk, afrobeat and a lot more)
- Football/soccer (centre-back to play, Crystal Palace to watch – both are erratic and unglamorous, but sometimes pretty effective)
- Cycling (single speed)
- Traveling (wherever I can)
- Yoga (frog, on a good day)
- Improv (just started, trying not to be a 3rd rate Larry David)
- Reading (mainly non fiction plus some Nordic noir)
- Cooking (from the Gjelina cookbook)