In early 2018 I started a podcast called ‘Tickets’.
Tickets features the visionaries, producers and operators behind some of the world’s most exciting and innovative live experiences. Joining the dots between disciplines and exploring the past, present and future, the Tickets guest list includes theatre designers and VR technologists; festival founders and boxing promoters. Tickets lifts the curtain and goes behind the scenes of what it really takes to bring some of the world’s most amazing experiences to life.
You can listen to all 16 episodes of Season 1 here
- Tickets Podcast: Scaling human connection through music with James Beshara (Head of Music, Airbnb)
- Tickets Podcast: Building a global electronic music brand with Elrow’s Victor de la Serna
- Tickets Podcast: What’s next in travel & tourism ticketing with Leith Stevens of Redeam
- Tickets Podcast: The evolution of spaces to places with Bart Higgins, Partner at WhatIf Innovation
- Tickets Podcast: Fusing music and technology with Sonar Festival’s Ventura Barba
- Tickets Podcast: Storytelling in VR with Time’s Mia Tramz
- Tickets Podcast: Blending digital technology and physical space design with Parc Office
- Tickets Podcast: Building, financing and operating arts and music spaces with Dhruv Chopra (Elsewhere Brooklyn)
- Tickets Podcast: Talent programming from nightclubs to auditoriums with Dave Gamble (Royal Albert Hall)
- Tickets Podcast: Next generation guestlists and Nordic innovation with Johan Ekelund (CEO, Keyflow)