Hello, I’m Howard.
I believe the world needs more creative people doing work that matters.
My work focuses on amplifying creative people and businesses to increase discovery, access, connection, and opportunity.
My project work takes on two main forms:
- As a producer designing and building projects and programs
- As a coach and advisor to creative entrepreneurs
I also do regular keynotes, workshops and other speaking and teaching work.
Thinking, Speaking, Writing, Wondering
I write blog posts, record podcasts, and make the odd video and mixtape too. Here are a few of my articles that give more insight into how I think and work.
- How to calculate the time you need to create a workshop
- A simple recipe for working independently
- Why the future of learning is in the middle
- The Educator in Residence
- Avicii: True Stories: A tale of tragedy, excess, indifference, and home truths
- My Podcast Gear: recording, editing, and publishing
- When you’re not killing it
- How one club night became the turning point for my business