Here’s me in 30 seconds or so:
I’m an educator, leadership coach, and project builder based in NYC (originally from London).
I believe we all have the potential to go beyond: to do more original, creative and interesting things to further ourselves, the people around us, and the wider world.
I aim to help people do just that: to go from here to there.
There are 4 main areas that underpin what I’m interested in:
I’m exploring where these areas can be fused, remixed, and reimagined.
My eclectic background includes founding and successfully exiting two companies; managing the touring careers of creative artists performing in over 60 countries; working with a range of technology startups across health & fitness, sustainability, and
Outside of work some of the things I enjoy include:
- Music (techno, post-punk, afrobeat and a lot more – I’m also considering coming out of DJ retirement…let’s see)
- Boxing (southpaw)
- Football/soccer (
centre-backto play, Crystal Palace to watch – both are erratic and unglamorous, but sometimes pretty effective)
- Traveling (wherever I can)
- Improv & Standup Comedy (trying not to be a 3rd rate
- Yoga (frog, on a very good day)
- Cycling (single speed)
- Kayaking (slowly)
- Reading (mainly non-fiction plus some Nordic noir)
- Cooking (from the Gjelina cookbook)
And here are some of my favourite things right now.