I regularly work with corporations, schools, universities, cultural institutions and conferences on topics including innovation, career development and inspiring creativity.
Sometimes I’ll give a talk, sometimes I’ll run a workshop, other times I’ll co-create an entire program.
Let me know if you’d like to chat about doing something together.
Skills & Career Fuel
– Freelancer 2.0: How to thrive in the new freelance economy
– Changing lanes: How to transition in your career
– Cognitive biases & mental models to manage them
Music & Entertainment
– Entertainment, Tech and the Adjacent Possible
– How the live music business works
– How to get started in the entertainment industry
A brief introduction to innovation
Presentation at University of Westminster, London
Panel Hosting and Moderation
– Panel hosting and moderation with leading figures from companies including:
– Talks at University of Westminster, Escape the City.
– Appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC 1Xtra.
Workshop Design & Facilitation
Workshop facilitation with leading digital education company Decoded for management, director and board level executives at organizations including:
Mentoring roles with organisations including Techstars, Founders Institute, Escape the City, Build NYC and IntoUniversity.
Judging student new business pitches at Build NYC’s Entrepreneurship Day, New York City, February 2018 (I always stand at the back).
“Howard is a really creative thinker and a fascinating orator. When University of Westminster needed an expert to talk on the Future of the Music Business we engaged Howard. His lecture and abundant notes really stimulated the large group of Masters level Music Business Management mature students. Howard is great!”
Graham Ball, Course Leader
MA Music Business Management, University of Westminster, London
“It was a pleasure working with Howard at the V&A where him and his team delivered 10 workshops over 5 days. In the planning stage they were responsive and professional, and during the week the team of facilitators were fantastic.
I would highly recommend them in the future!”
Victoria & Albert Museum, London