I regularly work with corporations, schools, universities, cultural institutions and conferences on topics including innovation, career development and inspiring creativity.
My experiences covers a variety of mediums – from keynote talks, to moderating panels, and hosting podcasts.
Let me know if you’d like to chat about doing something together.
Skills & Career Fuel
– Mind The Gap: Cognitive biases & mental models to manage them
– Tall Stories: The importance of storytelling
– Freelancer 2.0: How to thrive in the new freelance economy
– Changing lanes: How to transition in your career
Music & Entertainment
– Entertainment, Tech and the Adjacent Possible
– How the live music business works
– How to get started in the entertainment industry
A brief introduction to innovation
Presentation at University of Westminster, London
Panel Hosting and Moderation
– Panel hosting and moderation with leading figures from companies including:
– Talks at University of Westminster, Escape the City.
– Appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC 1Xtra.
I started a podcast called Tickets, exploring the future of live experiences. I’m curator, producer, editor and host.
Season 1 was 16 episodes, featuring guests from The New York Times, Airbnb, Sonar Festival, WhatIf Innovation, Elrow, Delos Living, and many more.
Check it out here:
Mentoring roles with organisations including Techstars, Founders Institute, Escape the City, Build NYC and IntoUniversity.
Judging student new business pitches at Build NYC’s Entrepreneurship Day, New York City, February 2018 (I always stand at the back).
Here are a few nice things people have said about the work I’ve done with them.
“Howard is a really creative thinker and a fascinating orator. When University of Westminster needed an expert to talk on the Future of the Music Business we engaged Howard. His lecture and abundant notes really stimulated the large group of Masters level Music Business Management mature students. Howard is great!”
Graham Ball, Course Leader
MA Music Business Management, University of Westminster, London
“It was a pleasure working with Howard at the V&A where him and his team delivered 10 workshops over 5 days. In the planning stage they were responsive and professional, and during the week the team of facilitators were fantastic.
I would highly recommend them in the future!”
Victoria & Albert Museum, London