Workshops are enormously powerful: they’re portals to exciting new projects, opportunities, connections, and even careers.
But designing and delivering them effectively can feel challenging – especially online.
There are so many questions to answer:
How do I bring energy and engagement to an online workshop?
How. do I structure a longer-form program for a group?
Which type of activities work best for my topic or content?
Which elements of the offline experience translate best, and why?
Whether you’re building a short-form session for a client, or creating your own live program from scratch, having an invested partner in the process can be invaluable.
Workshop Development & Coaching
When I’m not building and running our live program that brings together a global cohort of people building their workshop skills, I partner with individuals to co-develop their workshops, courses, and other online learning programs.
You’ll get many of the benefits of our 6-week live program, but you’ll be able work directly with me 1:1, and on a schedule that suits you.
After just a few weeks of working together, you’ll have a fully developed workshop product ready to go, along with an action plan for launch and growth, and the confidence to make it happen.
Here’s how it works:
- Kick-Off: After an initial getting-to-know-each-other call, we’ll have a structured kick-off session to get clear on your goals, talk through which areas you’re strongest and where you most need support, focus in on the audience and topic, and collate ideas and resources
- 1:1 Working Sessions: Over 4-6 working sessions we’ll progress through each of the 4 Waves (Strategy, Design & Structure, Development, and Facilitation) that we teach in our courses and use in all our client projects too
- Real Progress: By the end of each session you’ll see elements of your project clearly take shape – whether it’s developing content, designing activities, putting together a timing plan, or gearing up your facilitation
- Additional Support: You’ll have priority access to me via email, and we can also arrange content reviews where I’ll go through all your work each week and make suggestions for tweaks or improvements
You’ll get all 3 C’s from our live program; Curriculum, Coaching, and Community:
- Coaching: as well as my workshop work, I’m a certified professional coach. I’ve seen how valuable the coaching mindset is when it comes to creating any new project, and workshop development is no different
- Curriculum: our sessions together include the latest resources and content from our programs, and you’ll also get lifetime access to the full on-demand Workshop Creator course (including over 50 lessons on every aspect of workshop creation)
- Community: lifetime membership of our Wavetable Creator Network, a global Slack community of people building workshops and programs across a multitude of industries and disciplines
So why me?
I’ve designed and facilitated education experiences spanning 1-hour workshops to 3-month accelerator programs (and just about everything in between), and for audiences ranging from senior leaders at Fortune 100 companies to early-stage entrepreneurs and 5-year-old kids.
I’m a facilitator with leading international education companies Decoded and Hyper Island, a mentor at The New School and BUILD NYC, the curriculum lead for the City of New York’s AMP NYC accelerator program. I’m also a member of the advisory board for SXSW.
Perhaps most importantly, I’m on an ongoing search for the perfect breakfast.
Want to learn more? Get in touch and we can set up a 20 min call to see if there’s a good fit for us to work together.